Important Dates (23:59 GMT+8)
|Abstract Submission Deadline
||March 5, 2021
|Notification of Abstract Acceptance
||May 3, 2021
|Registration Deadline for Presenters
||June 30, 2021
- The abstract should be submitted via the abstract submission system, and must be typed in English with the below words limitation:
- Title: maximum of 30 words (First letter of the title should be capitalized).
- Abstract: maximum of 300 words.
- Each participant can only submit one abstract to the conference.
- Presentation Type: Oral/ Poster
- Abstract Category: Case Report/ Clinical Research/ Basic Research/ Policy and Planning
- Each accepted abstract must have at least with the presenting author successfully registered (payment completed for 2-day participation) prior to June 30, 2021; otherwise, that abstract will be excluded from the program.
- Maximally, 10 authors can be involved in an abstract.
- If co-authors’ name are not filled in the system, they will not be shown in the final program.
- The abstract can be revised online; however, after the submission deadline, authors cannot make changes to the submitted abstract.
- Previously presented or published contents will not be accepted.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- The Scientific Program Committee of the AONS 2021 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract.
- Advances in treatment development
- Cancer prevention
- Cancer and COVID-19
- Cancer nursing education
- Evidenced-based oncology nursing
- Hospice palliative care
- Innovations in practice (Models of care & transitional care)
- Psychosocial care and survivorship
- Quality of life
- Patient safety & Quality of care
- Sexual health
- Smart care (include E-health & Artificial intelligence)
- Spiritual care
- Symptom management